Thursday, December 01, 2016

County by County


From the Washington Post, the election county by county. Notice that Minnesota voted for Trump, except for the Twin Cities Metro Area, the northeast Arrowhead, which is Duluth and the Iron Range, and one southeastern country, which might be Rochester...

We might need a county by county or state by state analysis. The blue in the Dakotas is mostly reservations, I think.

The area around Madison is blue, also Milwaukee. Detroit and Flint are blue. If I am reading correctly, Toledo, Cleveland and Youngstown are blue. So cities, including the old industrial cities, are blue. What does this do to my theory that losing the Great Lakes industrial belt has hurt the Democrats? In need of more research. You can't make bricks without straw.

It's good to remember that the old industrial cities are heavily people of color...

My Uncle Lou is in his 90s. A time like this, I need a damn good pollster, but he isn't anywhere close.

I don't know what to think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home