Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Writing

This is a facebook comment on other writers discussing how much they enjoy writing:
I am not sure I love writing. Mostly I notice how hard it is and how the end result is never what I imagined and wanted. I think I spent too much time around avant garde artists as a child. I seem to believe an artist must suffer for his or her art, which is almost certainly BS. I grant that sometimes stories flow out as if they came from somewhere else. The muse, maybe. And sometimes the ideas are so neat and funny that I hug myself. But mostly it's work. The payback is great, however: bringing a story to my workshop and having the other members like it, sending it out and having it accepted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheap bus hire said...

Complete Your Assignment From
Hire 8 Seater Car Sydney

6:34 AM  
Blogger KeiraDoltan said...

Great Experience the Best Assignment Writing Services at
Essay Writing Sydney Australia

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home