Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Facebook

I'm spending most of my Internet time at facebook, rather than updating my blog. I've never liked chit chat, but I certainly enjoy the brief comments on facebook -- how people are spending their day, what's for dinner, what they are reading, photos of pets and kids. I lead a specialized life. Most of the people I know in the real world are members of the science fiction community, and most of my facebook "friends" are part of the same community: writers, editors, reviewers, critics, fans. So we do discuss science fiction. But mostly it's the minutia of daily life, which is oddly appealing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic article. Thanks for sharing. http://awriter.org/essayhave-com-review/ Its useful

9:19 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

How to wright an essay? Visit 123 essays

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home