Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another Sunny Day

I have a poem set in concrete in three places in St. Paul. Patrick decided to find the poem today. The concrete in question is sidewalk blocks. We found two of them, and Pat took photos of the poem and me. Some of the other poems we found were chipped and unreadable, but mine was nice and sharp.

A lovely day. The French lilacs are past their prime, though still blooming, and the Korean lilacs are blooming as well.

We went shopping for groceries, came home and cleaned, which always feels good after it's done. Copies of my new novel Tomb of the Fathers arrived in the mail. The book looks really good. I am going to have to buy a new bookcase. I don't have room for all the copies of this book and Mammoths of the Great Plains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home