Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is a Post I Wrote Last Night

I bought a Herman Miller scooter, which is a small computer table, and set it up in the living room next to Patrick's Adirondack chair. I've always kind of wondered why we had an Adirondack chair in the living room. Turns out it's very comfortable, if you are having back trouble. I spent most of February with pneumonia and a nasty backache, and I sat in the chair a lot. While I was sick, I played computer solitaire. I wasn't up to anything else.

Tonight, I have been sitting in the chair and working on my Brer Rabbit story. I would like it to be done in time for the Wyrdsmiths meeting this Thursday. I don't think I'm going to make it, though I'm close to the end.

Anyway, a nice way to spend the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home