Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Autumn

The foliage along the Mississippi is getting serious about turning. The air is finally crisp. I was actually cold yesterday, wearing a t-shirt. Today I put on a long sleeved turtleneck, Halloween orange, which seems to be an in color this year.

I have read lots of economics blogs on the Internet, and I can't say what my opinion of the bailout is.

Guys I respect, such as James Galbraith, say it's not a good bill, but something has to be pretty quickly, so we ought to go with it.

Other guys I respect, such as Dean Baker, say it won't work and is simply tossing money to the people who created the problem.

Maybe I should concentrate on the foliage and taking day trips south along the Mississippi to look at migrating birds.

Or making soups. I just bought a stock pot. This is good weather for turning chicken carcasses into broth.

1 Comments:

Blogger KeiraDoltan said...

Great Experience the Best Assignment Writing Services at
Buy Assignment Online

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home