Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ten Examples of Contemporary Hwarhath Fiction

I have been planning a collection of my hwarhath stories (title above) for years, but figured it would require some work, since the earlier stories are translated from other word processing programs and need to be cleaned up.

This morning, on a whim, I took a look at the files for the stories. There are some line break problems, but otherwise the manuscripts look clean. I could assemble a book in less than a week. I really ought to do it.

Procrastination is the enemy of art.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You should, gosh darn it.

Fans of the Hwarhath are waiting.

K

6:02 PM  
Blogger Kelly McCullough said...

What Kurt said.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Ursula said...

Oh, please do! Please, please, please!

10:57 AM  
Blogger hhw said...

Yes, please!

4:57 PM  
Blogger delagar said...

Yes! Please!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Heraldo said...

I am manager of Algol Editora, www.algol.com.br, a Brazilian publisher that up to now has only published books on music and art. But we are planing to start a new branch for science fiction novels. And I find there is no best novel to start this new collection as "Ring of Swords". Would you give us the honor of allowing us to publish a Portuguese translation of this wonderful novel (only for the Brazilian market)? Heraldo Marin.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home