Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Brief Report on Serenity

The DVD stopped part way through, at a cliff hanger moment, when we were learning what happened to the (mostly very deceased) people on the planet Miranda. Patrick carefully cleaned the disk. We put it back in and got another minute or so of the movie. Then the DVD stopped again. It was obvious, looking at it, that it was pretty badly scratched.

We're taking it back to Block Busters. With luck, the store will have another copy. I don't think I want to buy the movie, but I do want to see the end.

My pirate name is Filthy Jenny Flint. Patrick's name is Red Jack Bonney. I am jealous.

Now I'm going back to working on the sequel to Ring of Swords.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Netflix!
I had a DVD arrive broken and when I notified them by email they sent out another before I had sent the broken one back.
It might be worth the minimal cost to to get some server space to store electronically your writing.
Also in my last hard drive crash I lost your email addy. Would you contact me at tainnis@gmail.com, please?

7:43 AM  
Blogger Myquest said...

Filthy Jenny Flint is a bodice rip and a half. Worth three coppers of Brecht minimum ~mmw

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home